Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm So Sick

This is going to be more of a rant rather than an actual blog..... but just go with me on this one.

I'm sick. And not in the physical sense. I'm sick of being afraid to post things on Facebook that may offend or piss off someone. I'm sick of everyone trying to tell me what they think is best for my life, when in reality none of them know me well enough to say anything in the first place. I'm sick of not being able to let it roll off my back when others don't approve of me. I'm sick of it all. I'm really afraid I am going to either end up going crazy, or turning into a complete bitch. Neither of which I want to do. I just want to be able to have spine enough to live my life. I'm just so sick of being made to feel inadequate by damn near everyone. I'm just oh so very sick.

No comments: