Saturday, August 1, 2009

You Deserve Much Better Than Me

So, this is my first blog in a long time. And I apologize for the heaviness of this topic. We've all had people in our lives that we have had to walk away from. People that have meant the world to us, but we had to walk away. I recently had to make this decision. Let me tell you, it never gets easier. Espically when you want to wake up in the morning and text them, or call them. You are suddenly without someone who has been such a big part of your life. But in the end, you know that walking away is the best thing for both of you. You both want (and need) different things out of life. Holding onto each other would only be the beginning of the end for you both, and you know it. But this fact doesn't stop it from tearing you apart. From making it hard to breathe. From making it impossible to go through one day without thinking about that person you had to let go. I keep thinking about the statement that if you let someone go, and they come back to you, they are meant to be in your life. But the part that everyone leaves out is what happens if they don't come back? What do you do when they move on entirely, and leave you holding your broken heart in your hand? (on my gosh, that sounded emo. I apologize.) How are you supposed to pick up and move on? Nobody ever tells you what to do if they are gone for good. So what do you do? Someone out there has to know. Or do we all just walk around in agony, pretending like it doesn't kill us everyday. I have no idea.
In much, much happier news, there is 112 days until New Moon!!! That's right, I am a big enough geek that I am counting down. Deal with it. Also, Rob Zombie's H2 comes out on the 28th!!! I am gearing up for a good old fashioned slasher/horror/gore fest. It sounds just like what the doctor ordered. Rob Zombie is good for my sanity. :) What else.... oh snap! The loser who directed Blade thinks he needs to massacre "The Crow" by remaking it. I hope Brandon Lee's family is pissed off. I know I am. This guy thinks he can just waltz in and ruin one of the best movies ever. The main reason that it bothers me is that he is planning on taking out all of the essential elements that make The Crow the movie it is. Like the goth feeling and undertones. SERIOUSLY!!! if you take that away, it is not The Crow anymore. He doesn't want to honor the movie, he wants to insult it in the worst way possible. For example, when Zombie decided to remake Halloween, he added his own twists to the story. But he tried as hard as he possibly could to make it as true to the original as possible. He didn't want to let down the die hard fans of the original. Same with H2. Even though it is all his own story line, he realized that he is using Michael Meyers. So he is, once again, trying to make it as true to the franchise as possible. Maybe Zombie should tell this other director how to go about this without pissing off the true fans of "The Crow". Although I doubt the new guy would listen.
That's going to be it for now. I'll try to update more often.
Rock On,
Bella

No comments: