Friday, September 11, 2009
Does It Ever End?
So, this is going to be more of a vent than a blog, but I have got to get this out somewhere. Ok, here goes. Why, oh why are there girls in this world who thrive off creating drama for people?? And why, does it seem, that they always find me? Everyone out there knows the kind of girl that I am talking about. The ignorant ones who can't take a feaking hint, even when it hits them in the freaking forehead. The girl who always wants someone else's guy, the girl who has to get her little not-so-subtle digs in every chance she gets. The girl who, no matter how many times a guy says "get over it", still thinks he wants her back. I was really hoping that I had left all of those girls back in, gee, I don't know, MIDDLE SCHOOL. But nooooo, they seem to have followed me into my 20's. freaking awesome. And I know that this angry/vent kind of blog will not change a darn thing, but I can't hold it all inside. My head will explode, and I am not giving anyone that kind of satisfaction. So if ou have any ideas/thoughts/suggestions on how to learn to deal with these kinds of girls, feel free to leave them. I know someone will say "just ignore her, she'll go away." but we all know that is a noble idea, but it is not the truth of the matter. I just need to know ways to chillax myself and not want to pop the heads off girls after they pull one of their little stunts. That is my vent/rant, I am done now, I am going to listen to "Misery Business" by Paramore, and pretend that every girl in the world like I have just described can hear me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment